RAS attorneys can assist mortgage lenders in obtaining possession of the property following the recovery of an asset. The RAS eviction department has processes in place to track and meet all federal and statutory requirements. The foreclosure eviction process is based on accuracy and a well-calendared system. We provide landlord-tenant evictions on rental properties.
RAS’s comprehensive service includes:
• Confirming whether the occupants are “bona fide” tenants who would be entitled to additional time or notice
• Complying with the “Protecting Tenants At Foreclosure” laws
• Sending the appropriate Notice to Vacate the property
• Complying with HUD regulations and Occupied Conveyance procedures
• Petitioning the Court for a Writ of Possession
• Obtaining a resolution to personal property and property preservation related matters